What's new at Essendon Fields Medical Centre
An update from the team at Essendon Fields Medical Centre.
- Experienced psychologist, Paula Healy is on board every Monday from 10pm to 6pm.
- Dr John Parkes provides aviation medicals and specialises in colour vision specialist. Dr Crompton conducts aviation medicals for the remainder of the week.
- Leanne Boase, a practice nurse specialising in asthma and eczema is at the centre every second Tuesday afternoon.
- Dr Yi-Lee Phang (principle GP). Amongst many things, can undertake minor procedures at the clinic, work cover, pre-employments, DMAs (Disability Medical Assessments) and acupuncture (both laser and needle).
- Dr James Crompton looks after the pre-employment medicals, work cover injuries and work related medicals.
Visit the website for more information or to make a booking www.efmedical.com.au